Please click instruction, and movie starts from that part.
- 1Put water and mirin into a bowl, add the wheat flour and mix.
- 2Heat a hot plate to 160-180 degrees C, put some of the batter (40g) in the center with a ladle and spread it out from the center (to a diameter of approximately 20cm).
- 3Add cabbage, tempura crisps, green onion, beansprouts, bonito shavings and pork in that order, and add the rest of the batter.
- 4When the mix is cooked through, turn over and cook well at 200 degrees C or higher; when it is cooked through, return the temperature to 160-180 degrees C and steam the vegetables.
- 5Stir-fry the yakisoba noodles and season with Yakisoba Sauce, adjusting for the quantity of okonomiyaki.
- 6When (4) is heated through, place it on top of (5) and lightly press together.
- 7Crack the egg into the hot plate, mix the yolk and white together and spread to the same width as the okonomiyaki; then place (6) on top of the egg, turn the okonomiyaki over, spread on Okonomi Sauce and sprinkle on aonori.