Please click instruction, and movie starts from that part.
- 1Put the water into a bowl, add the yam powder first and beat together. Then, add the Okonomiyaki Mix Powder, and mix together.
- 2Add the cabbage (chopped), green onion (sliced cross-section-wise), tempura crisps and egg to (1) and mix evenly together with a spoon, taking care to incorporate air into the mixture.
- 3Pour the batter onto a hot plate heated to approximately 200 degrees C, and spread out to a thickness of approximately 2cm using the edge of a spoon.
- 4Wait 3 minutes, then add the three strips of pork on top.
- 5Heat the hot plate to 240 degrees C, turn the okonomiyaki over and cover with a lid to steam-grill. (Approximately 4 minutes)
- 6After 4 minutes, remove the lid, turn over and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- 7Spread with Okonomi Sauce and sprinkle on aonori.