Tonpeiyaki (with Mochi)
|pork belly finely sliced||15cm x 3 piece|
|kirimochi (square-shaped ricecakes)||2|
|leek (or green onion)||1/2|
|tempura crisps||as required|
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||as required|
|Okonomi Foods Okonomi Mayonnaise||as required|
- 1Cut the onion up finely cross-section-wise, and slice the pork into 15cm-long strips.
- 2Spread the slices of pork over the hot plate in a row, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- 3Immerse the kirimochi in water, then place on top of the pork and cover with a lid.
- 4Once the mochi becomes soft, crack the egg into the hot plate, spread it, and place the onion and tempura crisps on top.
- 5After a short time, turn the tonpeiyaki over, and add Okonomi Sauce to complete.
- 6Add Okonomi Mayonnaise to taste.