|uncooked rice||3 rice-cooker cups|
|oba (Japanese basil) leaves||4|
|Otafuku Sushi Vinegar||0.5 cup|
- 1Cook the rice with a little less water than usual, and add the corresponding amount of Sushi Vinegar to the cooked rice to make sushi rice.
- 2Quickly sear the salmon on both sides and roughly break it up into pieces.
- 3Cut the cucumber into rounds, salt to tenderize, then immerse in water and drain the water off. Shred the oba into strips.
- 4Beat the eggs and cook them into a light crepe, remove and shred into thin strips.
- 5When the sushi rice is at skin temperature, mix in (2) and (3) until barely combined.
- 6Place (5) on a serving dish, and sprinkle on the shredded egg crepe.