Kyabetsu-yaki (cabbage fry)
|tenkasu (tempura crisp)||10g|
|fish flour||as needed|
|shōga (red pickled ginger)||3g|
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||30g|
- 1Blend the water and flour together in a bowl.
- 2Warm up a frying pan at low heat, and spread the mixture from (1) thinly to a diameter of around 16 cm.
- 3Onto (2), add the fish flour, cabbage,tenkasu (tempura crisp), sakura shrimp, beni shōga (red pickled ginger), and egg in that order.
- 4Raise the heat to medium, and flip.
- 5Fry thoroughly until the egg is golden brown, and flip again.
- 6Fry for around two minutes, serve, and add sauce to taste.