|salt and pepper||as needed|
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||60g|
- 1Mix Otafuku Okonomi sauce, water, and red wine together thoroughly in a bowl.
- 2Cut the onion into large pieces.
Peel the potatoes and carrots, and chop them into chunks.
Cut the asparagus into sixths.
- 3In a pot, lightly sauté the onions in butter at medium heat.
Add the beef, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until the surface is browned.
- 4Add the ingredients from (1) into (3), and simmer at medium heat for around ten minutes.
- 5While (4) is simmering, heat the potatoes (five minutes), carrots (three minutes), and asparagus (one minute) in a 600-watt microwave.
- 6Add the potatoes and carrots from (5) to (4), simmer for around another ten minutes, and add the asparagus at the end.