|boneless pork loin||1|
|salt and pepper||as required|
|bread crumbs (panko)||15 g|
|cooking oil||750 ml|
|Otafuku Tonkatsu Sauce||1 Tbsp|
- 1Remove the extra fat and make a couple of slits on the connective tissue between the meat and fat.
- 2Finish by seasoning with some salt and pepper before covering with the flour.
- 3Beat the egg in a different bowl and dip the pork in it before covering with a generous amount of panko breadcrumbs.
- 4Heat the oil on medium heat up to approximately 170°C.
- 5Delicately slide your breaded pork in to the oil and allow it to cook for a few minutes before flipping it over.
Let the other side cook for a few more minutes until the whole tonkatsu turns a golden colour.
- 6Place tonkatsu on some kitchen roll to absorb the excess oil.
- 7Cut tonkatsu into 2cm slices and put on the plate
- 8Put Otafuku Tonkatsu Sauce on top to finish it.