Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- Among privacy information, "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and means information about living individuals that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description included in the information.
- Among privacy information, "historical information and characteristics information" refer to information other than the personal information defined above, including history of viewed pages and advertisements, keywords used for searches by a user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookies information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 (Privacy Information Collection Method)
- We may ask for personal information, such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, and e-mail address, when a user registers for use. In addition, records of transactions made between the users and business partners, etc. (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement delivery destinations, etc., hereinafter called "the Partners"), which contain the personal information of users, may be collected from our business partners.
- When the user uses a service or views a page provided by us or by the Partners, we collect historical and characteristics information about the user, such as history of viewed pages and advertisements, keywords used for search, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including communication status of the terminal and various setting information for use, if using the service through a mobile terminal), IP address, cookies information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
* Access analysis tool:
This website uses a Google's access analysis tool, "Google Analytics."
Article 3 (Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
We collect and use personal information in order to:
- Display information relating to registered information, such as name, address, and contact information, to allow users to view or modify their registered information and view their status of use;
- Use contact information, such as name and address, to notify or contact users by using their e-mail addresses, or to contact the users where necessary;
- Display information, registered with us, on an input screen so that users can easily enter data, or to transfer such information to other services, etc. (including those provided by the Partners) in accordance with a user's instructions;
- Use information required for us to respond to users inquiries and provide necessary services, such as details of their inquiries, their status of use, contact information, etc.;
- Purposes associated with the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Except in cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, we will not provide personal information to any third parties without the prior consent of the relevant user. However, this shall not apply to cases where the provision of such information to third parties is:
- In accordance with law or regulation;
- cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal's consent
- Particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant individual;
- Necessary to cooperate with a national government organ, a local government, or a person entrusted thereby in performing functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the relevant individual is likely to interfere with the performance of these functions;
- Occurs after the prior notification or publication of:
- The fact that the purposes of use include provision to third parties;
- Items of data to be provided to third parties;
- Means or method of provision to third parties;
- The fact that providing personal information to third parties can be stopped at the request of the relevant individual.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the person to which personal information is provided shall not fall under any category of a third party, in cases where:
- We entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
- Personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons;
- Personal information is to be used jointly with specific person(s), and if this fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of persons who jointly use it, the purposes of use by the persons using it, and the name(s) of person(s) responsible for the management of such personal information are notified in advance to, or made easily accessible to, the relevant individual.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we are requested by a user to disclose his/her personal information, we disclose it to such user without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of personal information if disclosing it may result in any of the following, and if we decide not to disclose, we will notify such without delay. Disclosure of personal information will incur a fee of 1,000 yen per case.
- Risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the relevant individual or a third party;
- Risk of significantly hindering the appropriate implementation of our operations;
- Violation of a law or regulation.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristics information, in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- A user can request us to correct or delete his/her personal information held by us, according to the procedure specified by us, if such personal information is incorrect.
- If we receive the above request from the user and consider it to be necessary to respond to this request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user that it is corrected or deleted.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information)
If we are requested by a user to implement suspension of use of or deletion (hereinafter "the suspension of use, etc.") of his/her personal information, on the grounds that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use, or that it is obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and, based on the results, will implement suspension of use, etc. of the personal information and notify the user that it has been implemented.
- The contents of the Policy are subject to change without notice to users.
- Except as otherwise specified by us, the revised Policy shall become effective when it is posted on this website.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions about the Policy, please use the inquiry form.