- Okonomi Sauce
|salad oil||as needed|
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||80g|
- Roughly chop the cabbage. Drain most of the water from the tofu. Cut the pork into 4 cm pieces.
- Whisk the firm tofu and eggs together well in a bowl. Add the cabbage and ingredients in【A】, and mix lightly with large cooking chopsticks.
- Heat a drizzle of salad oil in a frying pan, add the ingredients from ②, spread them out into two thick pancakes, add the pork on top, and cover with a lid.
- Cook for three minutes at a low to medium heat, remove the lid and flip the okonomiyaki. Cover with the lid again and fry for a further two minutes.
- Remove the lid and top with Okonomi Sauce, mayonnaise, and green seaweed.