- Okonomi Sauce
|can of peeled tomatoes||100g|
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||40g|
|salt and pepper||as needed|
|parmesan cheese||as needed|
- Finely chop the onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan, add the ingredients from ①, and sauté thoroughly.
- Add the beef, and season with salt and pepper. Once the meat is browned, add the red wine, and boil down.
- Add the canned tomatoes, Okonomi Sauce, and 1/2 cup of water. Simmer and season to taste.
- Add freshly-cooked pasta to ④ and toss through.
- Serve, and add parmesan cheese to taste.