- Okonomi Sauce
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||40g|
- Chop kale and slice mushroom.
- Mix the almond milk and wheat flour in a medium sized bowl．
- Add kale and mushrooms to the bowl．
- Heat frying pan on medium heat, add a small amount of oil．
- Add the mixture to the pan, spread it in the pan in a circular shape．
- Bake until golden brown on each side. (it will take roughly five minutes each side)
- Once it is cooked, it is ready to plate up. * If you prefer you can add mayonnaise and dried seaweed powder
- Dish up the Okonomiyaki on a plate and put Okonomi Sauce on top.