- Okonomi Sauce
Tonpeiyaki (with Mochi)
|sliced pork||15cm x 3 pieces|
|kirimochi (square-shaped ricecakes)||2|
|leek (or green onion)||1/2|
|tempura crisps||as required|
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||as required|
|Okonomi Foods Okonomi Mayonnaise||as required|
- Cut the onion up finely cross-section-wise, and slice the pork into 15cm-long strips.
- Spread the slices of pork over the hot plate in a row, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Immerse the kirimochi in water, then place on top of the pork and cover with a lid.
- Once the mochi becomes soft, crack the egg into the hot plate, spread it, and place the onion and tempura crisps on top.
- After a short time, turn the tonpeiyaki over, and add Okonomi Sauce to complete.
- Add Okonomi Mayonnaise to taste.