- Okonomi Sauce
Okonomiyaki (Osaka style)
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||40g|
- Cut cabbage, green onion. Slice and cut pork.
- Mix flour with water in a medium-size bowl.
- Put egg, meat and vegetables in the batter and mix them.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add some oil.
- Pour the batter on the pan and spread it in a circle. (about 6 across and 1/2thick)
- Cook both sides until it turns golden brown. (about 5 minutes each side)
- Dish up okonomiyaki on a plate and put Okonomi Sauce on top.