- Yakisoba Sauce
|Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce||40g|
|salt and pepp||to taste|
|bread crumbs (panko)||your desired amount|
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add bokchoy (chingensai) and cook. Add mushrooms and cook.
- Add noodles and cook thoroughly.
- Add sauce to the pan and cook mixture for one minute.
- Once cooking is complete, you may plate the dish.
- Mix water and wheat flour to make batter.
- Season the Tofu with salt and pepper
- After coating the tofu pieces in the batter made in ⑤, coat with bread crumbs and fry in oil at 170℃.
- Once there is a little color to the fried tofu, it is ready.
- Place the fried tofu on top of the yakisoba.
※ You may add more sauce on top of the tofu if you prefer.