- Yakisoba Sauce
|Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce||30ml|
|vegetable oil||as needed|
- Dice bacon. Finely chop onion. Slice leek. Cook rice.
- Pre-heat the wok with vegetable oil and pour the beaten egg into it. Scramble the egg, and take it out when it is half-cooked.
- Add more oil in the same wok, and sauté the bacon and onions well.
- Add cooked rice and the half-cooked egg in to the wok, and continue to stir-fry. Add Yakisoba Sauce and quickly stir the mixture until it is even.
- Mix thinly sliced leek to complete the dish.