- Yakisoba Sauce
|yakisoba noodles (Chinese noodles)||150g|
|Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce (adjust the amount of sauce according to the volume of the noodles and vegetables)||40g|
- Cut cabbage and slice onion and carrots. Peel shrimp.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, saute shrimp and vegetables until cooked (3 to 5 minutes).
- Add noodles and stir-fry thoroughly.
- Put Yakisoba Sauce and stir-fry for one more minute.
- Dish up the yakisoba on a plate and sprinkle green seaweed and green onion on top as you like.