- Takoyaki Sauce
- Takoyaki Set
|Takoyaki flour (Otafuku Takoyaki set)||1 bag|
|green seaweed (green bag)||2bags|
|tempura crisp (yellow bag)||1bag|
|dried red ginger||1bag|
|Otafuku Takoyaki Sauce||80g|
- Chop octopus and green onion.
- Put water, Takoyaki flour and eggs into a bowl and mix well.
- Heat a Takoyaki maker (200℃）and add oil (200℃）and add oil to each hole.
- Fill them up halfway with the batter and add the ingredients. Then, top up the holes with the batter.
- Bake for about 2 minutes. Poke the outside of the balls with a skewer and flip over.
- Keep rotating the balls for about 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Dish them up on a plate. Put Takoyaki Sauce on takoyaki. Add some mayonnaise and green seaweed on top as you like.