- Worcestershire Ketchup Sauce
Bell Peppers Stuffed with Simmered Beef and Pork
|ground beef and pork mixture||100g|
|panko bread crumbs||1tbsp|
|salt and pepper||as needed|
|Otafuku Worcestershire Ketchup Sauce||2tbsp|
- Finely chop the onions.
- Infuse the panko bread crumbs in milk. Add the ground beef and pork mixture, onions, and eggs. Season with salt and pepper, and knead well until the mixture sticks together.
- Slice the bell peppers in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and stuff with the mixture from ②.
- Heat a drizzle of salad oil in a frying pan, and fry ③ at medium heat until both sides are browned. Transfer to a pot.
- Mix Worcestershire Ketchup Sauce and water, pour into the pot, cover with a lid, and simmer at low heat for eight minutes.
- Plate up and serve.