- Worcestershire Ketchup Sauce
|vegetable oil||as needed|
|Otafuku Worcestershire Ketchup sauce||2tbsp|
- Dice chicken and chop onion.Cook rice.
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté chicken and onion until evenly brown.Add 1tbsp Worcestershire Ketchup Sauce and stir-fry.
- Add rice and stir-fry until evenly coated with sauce. Transfer the rice mixture to a bowl.
- Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl. Heat oil in skillet again . Pour and spread egg.
- Turn off the heat when the egg is half-cooked. Put the rice mixture on the center of the spread egg.
- Slide all the ingredients to the edge of the skillet by standing it. Carefully turn it over to place the omeletterice on the plate.
- Shape it nicely, and put 1tbsp Worcestershire Ketchup Sauce on top to finish it.