- Yuzu Ponzu
Mizutaki (Chicken Hot Pot)
|hakusai (chinese cabbage)||1/4|
|Otafuku Yuzu Ponzu||as needed|
- Cut chicken and leek into bite size. Cut tofu into small cube. Slice carrot. Remove the stems from the shiitake mushrooms.
- Mix the cooking sake with hot water.
- Add the chicken in ②. Remove any foam or impurities that rise to the surface of the liquid.
- Add the other ingredients to the pot and simmer them until soft and fully cooked.
- In separate small serving bowls, pour Yuzu Ponzu.
- Dip the cooked ingredients in Yuzu Ponzu before eating.