- Premium Tenkasu
- Okonomiyaki Takoyaki flour
- Spicy Okonomi Sauce
|Okonomiyaki Takoyaki Flour||180g|
|Otafuku Premium Tenkasu||20g|
|red pickled ginger||20g|
|kimchi||as you need|
|cheese||as you need|
|leek (sliced)||as you need|
|Otafuku Spicy Okonomi Sauce||as you need|
- Put water, the flour, and eggs into a bowl amd mix them.
- Heat a Takoyaki maker and add oil to each hole.
- Fill them up halfway with the batter and add the ingredients. Top up the holes with the batter and bake for about 2 minutes.
- Poke the outside of the balls with a skewer and flip over. Keep rotating the balls for about 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Heat cheese and dish them up on a plate.
- Dish ④ up on a plate and put them on the cheese. Put leek and kimchi on the top of takoyaki.
- Eat takoyaki with Spicy Okonomi Sauce.