- Premium Tenkasu
- Spicy Okonomi Sauce
|Otafuku Premium Tenkasu||10g|
|Otafuku Spicy Okonomi Sauce||50g|
|leek||as you need|
|red pepper||as you need|
- Shred cabbage into strips and slice pork into bite-size pieces.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and stir-fry noodles for 5 minutes, and then transfer the noodles to the plate.
- Stir-fry sliced pork until the color turned and put cabbage, tenkasu, noodles in that order. Steam for 2 minutes.
- After steam the ingredients, mix them.
- Add Spicy Okonomi Sauce and stir-fry.
- Dish up the yakisoba on a plate and put leek and red papper on the top.