- Spicy Okonomi Sauce
Vegan Spicy Okonomiyaki
|Otafuku Spicy Okonomi Sauce||as you need|
|green pepper||as you need|
|red pepper||as you need|
- Mix the almond milk and wheat flour in a medium sized bowl.
- Add kale and mushrooms to the bowl.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat, add a small amount of oil.
- Add the mixture to the pan, spread it in the pan in a circular shape.
- Bake until golden brown on each side. (it will take roughly five minutes each side)
- Once it is cooked, it is ready to plate up.
Spread on Spicy Okonomi Sauce and put green papper and red papper on the top.