|can of peeled tomatoes||100g|
|Otafuku Okonomi Sauce||40g|
|salt and pepper||as needed|
|parmesan cheese||as needed|
- 1Finely chop the onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.
- 2Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan, add the ingredients from (1), and sauté thoroughly.
- 3Add the beef, and season with salt and pepper. Once the meat is browned, add the red wine, and boil down.
- 4Add the canned tomatoes, okonomi sauce, and 1/2 cup of water. Simmer and season to taste.
- 5Add freshly-cooked pasta to (4) and toss through.
- 6Serve, and add parmesan cheese to taste.