Fresh spring rolls
|green leaves||as needed|
|shiso (perilla) leaves||as needed|
|Otafuku Rakkyo Vinegar||2Tbsp|
Chinese fermented chili paste)
- 1Cut the salmon, avocado, and cheese to 1 cm in width. Cut the shiso (perilla) leaves in half lengthwise. Wash the other leaves and tear into an easy-to-eat-size.
- 2Blend the Doubanjiang (Chinese fermented chili paste) and Otafuku Rakkyo vinegar well to form the dipping sauce.
- 3Dip the rice paper in lukewarm water, remove, and spread out. Lay out the ingredients from (1) one row at a time on the rice paper.
- 4Roll once from the side toward you, fold in the left and right ends, then roll up completely.
- 5Cut to an easy-to-eat size, plate up, and eat using the dipping sauce from (2).